Saturday, November 10, 2012

Smitten by Thrifting. . .{10}

Today was a crazy day, but it ended with one of my most favorite things to do-- go thrifting. I am so thankful for the opportunities you have to save a ton of money just by buying your clothes at a local thrift store. My most favorite happens to be the Fashion Shack. I love going there and finding my name brand stuff-- Anthropologie, Target, NY&Co., Banana Republic, Forever21, H&M, boutique brands, and much more. All for 50%-75% off regular store pricing. Ah and not to mention it is a TON of fun. Today my friend Marian and I went to the Fashion Shack and the Clearance Center at Goodwill. We had such a blast, she is so much fun to hang out with! Here are a couple of my finds!
Ties!!!!! AH! So excited to make more tie head bands!!!! Perfect Christmas present ideas. . .
Found this super cool frame, can't wait to put an adorable picture of it from one of my sessions!!!! And of course the owl, I love owl decor so much! Might try to do something fun and creative to it, we will have to see!
Here are one of my favorite finds... Belts. I don't have very many and need to start looking for more! And these ended up being like less than a dollar for all of them, belts are so expensive these days. Made me so happy to find some super cool ones!!!!!!
3 outfits I got! Oh how I love love love to find clothes. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment