Saturday, November 24, 2012

Smitten by Photography. . .{24}

Today was VERY busy. I had three shoots. Oh I love it so much though, photography is my absolute favorite. So I wanted to share about how I am absolutely smitten by photography. The last couple of months have been some of the best this year. I started Simply Smitten, and my photography business took off. It has been crazy fun, and I appreciate my clients so much. There wasn't a session that wasn't full of fun and laughter. Just made me realize that I am capturing simple moments in people's lives, and making memories with every shot I took. Oh it is a lovely time of year, who wouldn't want to capture moments like these?! Here is a little time line of all the shoots I had this past fall. . . Click on the links to see more from each session. Hope you enjoy!
A beautiful sunrise proposal. . . Loved this sweet couple, can't wait for them to get married! So much excitement in the air.
My first Senior session of the year, had so much fun with Miss Brooke! We went to Hendersonville, and it was a beautiful day.

Mark and Beth's wedding was amazing. . . Shooting a wedding was SO much fun. Getting to capture such special moments for them was so sweet, I was excited that they wanted me to be a part of their special day.
Here is my second family. I love them dearly, they have such a sweet family. Kendall Kay is my best friend, and I so enjoyed laughing and spending time with her family for this session. Love them.
This is my amazing family. I am so thankful for them! They are one of the best parts about my life. They're my support and love that I definitely don't deserve. Love them to pieces, don't know what I would do without them!
This is the other half of my family. My brother and sister-in-law are incredible people. So thankful for their constant wisdom and encouragement. I had a blast with them during this shoot in Hendersonville, NC.
I had so much fun doing a Senior session for Kacey this past fall. We had such an amazing time, and the weather was beautiful. She is such a sweetie, had a blast with her!
This session was of my sister and her boyfriend, Michael. They are such a cute couple, I really respect them. They have been dating for 2 years, time has flown by! Had so much fun with them.
Jimmy and Jordan were so sweet. They are some of my most favorite people, so thankful they are a part of our family! We had so much fun with our session, they had the cutest ideas! Love this Christmas one with the lights, made me get excited about Christmas!
My cousins decided to come for a short weekend visit, and a trip to the mountains was a MUST. Loved the time I got to spend with them.
Got a chance to capture moments with the Lindsey family! These girls are my girls that I babysit, and I love them to pieces. Their little smiles and giggles melt my heart. So thankful for Randy and Priscilla, they have been such an encouragement the last couple of years.
Little Bella and Wesley Elizabeth were just darling. Got a chance to capture little smiles from these cuties, had such an amazing time!
Here is the little Liam. Oh, he had so much cuteness, had way too much fun with him and Katie. He is finally one year old, I can't believe it! Life goes by so quickly, I was so privileged to be able to make memories for him!
The Patterson family was so sweet, had so much fun with them out in Easley! Loved the location, the session was beautiful! I loved the little details like the hot pink cowboy boots. Oh what cuteness, loved their sweet smiles!
The Ezelle family was so sweet. Enjoyed spending a morning with them for a beautiful session! As you can see, we had lots of fun and big smiles. Love love love.
Had my very first maternity session with the Chandlers this past weekend. Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing, just reminds me that life is so precious. The little one is due so soon, I can't wait to meet him/her. They don't known the sex of the baby, so I know that they are more than excited to see whether it is a boy or a girl. Oh what sweetness! So happy for them.
Loved my session with this sweet couple this weekend. it was so amazing, and the weather was beautiful. I love capturing special moments for these amazing people. Had so much fun this past fall. Thankful for photography, it is such a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...Megs, you have such a beautiful gift for catching some beautiful moments. I wish I was nearby so you could do Cayman's senior pics next year! - Love ya, Andrea

    ReplyDelete