Sunday, November 4, 2012

Smitten by Little Ones. . .{4}

Today I was reminded of how thankful I am for the little ones in my life. Meet "my" girls that I babysit. I've been babysitting for them for almost 3 years now, and they have just grown up way too fast. I got to take pictures today of their family and we got one shot of all of us just because I love these little girls like family. Their sweet attitudes, little giggles, and adorable voices just remind me of how unique God has made each of us. How precious life is. One of our favorite things to do when I come over is to do crafts, paint nails, play dress up, and sing praises to Jesus. "God is so Good" is our favorite song to sing. They really are such sweet times that I will always cherish with my little girls. They are reminders of God's grace in my life, and I can't imagine life without them. I hope that they grow up to know Jesus and love Him and serve Him with their lives, and that they will always have the love that they have right now for everything in life. It's so simple and sweet. I love them to death. So incredibly thankful for these sweet little girls. They always know how to bring a smile to my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment