Saturday, November 3, 2012

Smitten by Celebrations. . .{3}

Today I am most thankful for the celebrations in life. . . I decided to have a fall party, and it was so much fun! A bunch of people from my high school graduating class got together for a fall party at my house. I absolutely love love love to craft and decorate, so I had an absolute blast putting this together. Celebrations are such happy times in life. They are moments with my friends that I will always cherish, and they are never moments that are wasted. Hope you get to do a lot of celebrating this month! Oh, I am so thankful for those happy times.
I made a leaf garland for my table! It was super easy, fast, and inexpensive decoration. You should try it! I just went out and found a bunch of colorful leaves on the ground, and hot glued them to twine! I loved how it ended up turning out!
And here is my table! I was so so excited to decorate. Celebrations are such happy times!
Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, YUM!!!! Look at my next post for the recipe.
And of course we had chocolate covered pretzels. Love.
And here are a couple of us that dressed up for this fun night. I love these girls. . . Such an amazing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment