Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Smitten by Cousins. . .{21}

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so that means that all of my family is coming in from out of town! Today I am thankful for my amazing cousins, Justin, Marisa, and Anna. We are all super close, and have had some of the most amazing memories over the past 18 years. They are hilarious, there is so much laughter when they are here. There is something super special and amazing about family. So glad they got to come in today along with my grandma, grandpa, Aunt Linda, and Uncle Brian. Not to mention all their dogs! There are currently 5 dogs in our house, and that is making it even more exciting. I wouldn't have Thanksgiving any other way. So thankful for these special people in my life.
Marisa- love her bubbly personality and sense of style. She has taught me what kind of makeup to buy and is my shopping buddie. She's that kind of person who is always there ready to listen and is always such an encouragement. Love her!
Justin- love the way he is constantly joking and making us laugh, there is never ever a dull moment with him! He is a super cool guy, I love how talented he, he does a lot with music and his band. I am so proud of him! I've loved spending the last 18 years having a blast and having him as my oldest cousin, he is awesome!
Anna- I love her sweet spirit and her beautiful smile! She has been smiling since her first days of life, she is such an encouragement. I love when we are singing Taylor Swift so loud and just being girls, and reliving memories from earlier years. I love how she loves our family as a whole so much, she is an amazing girl, love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment