Friday, November 9, 2012

Smitten by Sweet Dreams. . .{9}

Today I was smitten by dreams. It's something I don't necessarily think of as something to be thankful for, but I was reminded of it this afternoon when I babysat my girls. When I got there, we had such an amazing time. We painted nails, did hair, dressed up like princesses and listened to Disney Princess music on Pandora. Emery was so determined to have a princess lunch outside, at a table of course, because princesses don't get dirty! So that is exactly what we decided to do. PB&J sandwiches and apple slices, it couldn't get any better. It was absolutely gorgeous outside and the girls were so excited to dress up and have lunch. There is something so sweet about being able to dream, to be able to love life. We all have dreams and hopes, what a gift from God! I hope I never take it for granted. I pray that my hopes and dreams will always be rooted in Jesus. We loved looking at God's creation and just worshiping Him for who He is and what He has created. Here are some glimpses of our afternoon, hope you enjoy as much as I know we did!
LOVED this shot from earlier today. Curious little Ava, she loved looking out of our fort through the telescope! Not to mention little bellies, love!
Princess Emery just lost a couple teeth. . .
PB&J sandwiches, oh so wonderful.
Darling. Love love love.



No comments:

Post a Comment