Sunday, November 18, 2012

Smitten by Unchanging Mercy. . .{18}

Today I was reminded how absolutely thankful I am for the body of Christ. Today we celebrated 21 years of being a church, and it was such an encouragement to worship and fellowship with other believers at North Hills. I've gone there for 18 years, and it is amazing to see what God has done over the years. Pastor Peter spoke on God's unchanging mercy, in Psalm 143. It just made me remember how undeserving I am to know a God who loves me unconditionally and never fails to show me mercy. My favorite verse from this morning was Psalm 143:8,  "Let me hear in the morning of Your steadfast love,
for in You I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul." Just praying that God would fill me more of Himself through this season of life. Can't wait to see where He will lead me, and how He will use me. What an incredible God we serve. So thankful for the encouragement from the body of Christ as we all run this race.


No comments:

Post a Comment