Thursday, November 1, 2012

Smitten by Family. . .{1}

I wanted to start off these 30 days of thankfulness with my wonderful family. . . I honestly wouldn't be who I am today without them. They are amazing people, and we have way too much fun! They have been such an incredible encouragement especially this past year. They always point me to Jesus and challenge me to be more like Him. So thankful for my awesome sisters too, honestly living in a house of girls is so hilarious!!!!!! We have had some of the greatest times in the world together. Can't wait to spend many more years laughing and shopping together. The other part of my family is Sawaya, Mary, and Kingston. These guys are so incredible. Little Kingston came into the world earlier this year, and I have LOVED being an aunt. He is such a cutie :) Sawaya is my big brother, always looking out for me and protecting me! And Mary is one of my closest friends. We are blogging buddies, she gave me the idea to start a blog. We love having nights of blogging and crafting. Those nights always include a cup of chai/coffee and some incredible dessert that Mary has made. She is such an inspiration! I just love every part of my family. I can't imagine life without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment