Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Smitten by KidStuff. . .{27}

I am so thankful for the ministry of KidStuff at my church, North Hills. I joined the KidStuff team just last year, and Jesus has used it to change me. For the KidStuff team, I do skits every week with my friends Jaime and Josh. I am the character of Mona Lisa the paintbrush. Jaime is Arty the boy, and Josh is Rags the dog. The skits are super fun and eventful, and most importantly we used them to point the kids to Jesus. We use lego rocket ships, jump on pogo sticks, build shoe box castles, fly paper airplanes, and bob for apples. This is a typical day in the Warehouse. I've so enjoyed doing these skits, the lessons have taught even me so much about my God. Some of my most favorites were the attributes of God. Like He is all-knowing, full of mercy, ALWAYS in control, and is a God who forgives our deepest sins. It has been an incredible opportunity to be a part of showing these kids Jesus every week. What an amazing God we serve! Praying that He will continue to use Jaime, Josh, and I and all the other KidStuff leaders to show these kids that "we live to show how great God is by serving each other and sharing Jesus with the lost."

No comments:

Post a Comment