Friday, November 30, 2012

Continue in Thankfulness. . .

The past 30 days have shown me so much more about my life. As most of you saw, towards the end it had to delay posting about days just because of business of school, photography, and life. But I finally got all of them posted. This last month has shown me the little things in life that I didn't even realize I was taking for granted. There are so many beautiful gifts that God puts into our lives that we many times don't even realize are there. Just another breath is a gift from our heavenly Father. Looking back, I saw beauty even through the business of life. God used this simple blog activity to show me how much He has blessed me with. I realized that I need to rest in the joy of Jesus. He has blessed me with so much more than I need, and the petty worries of this life are always in His hands. Praise Him for being a God of grace and abounding love. Hope you enjoyed this little project as much as I did. It was amazing to look back and see what beautiful things are in life. Reflect on God's goodness, and don't forget to praise Him for being the God that He is. Continue in thankfulness as you go into this new month of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment