Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Smitten by Color. . .{20}

This morning I was reminded of how smitten I am by color. It's something that I think we all take for granted, and today I was blown away by the colors all around me. My favorite was the sunrise, I woke up to this glorious display of God's splendor and it took my breath away!!!! There was so many colors all swarming together and the air was that nice fall crispy kind. It was beautiful. So I decided that it would be fun to capture a little glimpse into my morning and early afternoon of some of the color I got to see. It was a beautiful day. Here are some captures from this morning:
Rise and shine, time to get dressed for school! Yellow is one of my most favorite colors of fall. I so enjoy this time of year.
Lipstick love. Way too many colors to choose from!
Took my breath away, I saw blue, red, orange, black, peach, pink, and purple in all of this. Such a pretty morning!
Red strawberries, yum yum, favorite thing to put on top of my greek yogurt!
Orange juice, definitely needing some Calcium C this time of year!
Colorful Taste of Home is a MUST for a lazy afternoon. So many good recipes in here, not going to lie! Can't wait to try some!

Little puppy faces are way too adorable. Our little black yorkiepoo Shelby is so fun and cute. Love love love.
White healthy popcorn is my FAVORITE snack to have.
And how can we forget little pink tongues?

No comments:

Post a Comment