Friday, July 5, 2013

Sparkle bits and Celebrations. . .

This fourth of July was really special for my family and I. My cousins and aunt Lisa got to come visit us, and we were more than thrilled!!!!! The only sad part about the 4th was that there was rain. LOTS of rain. So much, that we couldn't even drive downtown to go see them because we were afraid that it would start to pour. And rain it did. . . So we just decided to have some fun with sparklers at the house. I wouldn't have had it any other way. This is my cousin Anna and I lighting our sparklers, we had so much fun. I think that sparklers are exceptionally magical. The little sparkles and light bits that fall into the air just declare celebration. And celebrate we did. Happy Birthday America. So thankful for those who sacrificed to give us such great freedom. Going to sleep tonight with my heart overflowing with gratitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment