Monday, July 29, 2013

Surprises are just around the corner. . . you won't want to miss!

This August marks a YEAR of Simply Smitten. I look back and am just blown away by how much love and support I've received. To all of my buyers and followers, thank you thank you for inspiring me always. You have no idea how much fun I've had this past year. Because of this super exciting time, a week from today, Simply Smitten will be hosting SEVEN giveaways (on Instagram and Facebook)!!!! Be sure to follow me, so you can get updates! From August 1-7, there will be a new giveaway starting everyday at 8 a.m.. Trust me, it is going to be so good. Don't miss this!!!! More details to come, just wanted to get you excited. Happy, happy weekend. 
(Psssst! Special sneak peek of this Thursday's ongoing sale!. . . head ties go on sale for $3!)

No comments:

Post a Comment