Sunday, July 7, 2013

1000 Words. . .

They say that pictures are worth 1000 words. I can't help but agree. This past week has been FULL of amazing moments that I was so excited to capture. I got a new 50mm f/1.8 lens for my Nikon, and totally fell in love with the way it changed my photography. I had so much fun doing a family and an infant session this past week. Portrait photography is my absolute favorite. My cousins also came in town, and we went up into the mountains to do some amazing shots up there. Sadly, it rained about 6 out of 7 days here this past week. My shoots were really important though, and I am thankful we caught some sun and blue skies. These four girls Marisa, Anna, Kate, and Audrey were just darling. There is always an occasion to photograph, and these girls were just the sweetest. Hope you enjoy these 4 sneak peeks of different sessions! Simply Smitten Photography is starting to pick up with the fall coming closer, and I am more than excited to see what this year holds. Be sure to book your session today!


No comments:

Post a Comment