Thursday, July 18, 2013

Vintage Head Ties. . .

. . . Check out the latest from Simply Smitten! With working at a waterpark as a lifeguard, I was so tired of having my hair look so gross and boring. I love to add personality even when I am wearing my uniform, so I came up with some head ties to fix that!! Here are a couple shots from a shoot that I had with my cousin, Anna. She modeled them perfectly, I was so excited about displaying them in my Etsy shop. Go check them out at www.etsy.com/shop/aSimplySmittenlife! These are a MUST HAVE for your everyday life. They are just $5, how can you not get one?? I am just a tiny bit excited if you can't tell. These will also be in my booth in September at the Farm at Rabon Creek! Mark your calandars for September 21, it will be here before you know it! Just some thoughts for Thursday, hope you have a happy start to the weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment