Friday, December 28, 2012

Stitched Journals. . .{7}

Here is another DIY for today. . . Journals. Just wanted to inspire you to be creative as this next year rolls around. What will you make? Here is an easy start. Take paper and sew fabric to the front. . . YES this is allowed. I used to think it was weird that people would put paper through their sewing machines, but I was very wrong. It is not weird at all, and you just have to experiment to see what you can come up with! I then hot glued paper in so that my friends could write inside of them, and stitched on a twine string to secure them with a button. Super easy. I'll let you know a little secret. . . some of these were made out of Goodwill clearance shirts that I washed several times and cut up to make designs. Shhh, no one will ever guess. You don't have to spend a ton of money on fabric. Find a way to make it work. Hope this inspired you!!!!! Let's craft.


No comments:

Post a Comment