Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Although its been said many times, many ways. . . Merry Christmas to you. . .

Merry Christmas from my family to yours. . . I hope that you had an incredible time with your family today. I sure did. My dad's entire side of the family was in town today, and that was so fun. I loved visiting, laughing, and spending time with each of my siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, parents, and boyfriend today. It was so lovely. Hope you also got to spend some time reveling in our Savior's birth, what an amazing gift of God. "Born that man no more may die. . . born to give us second birth.""Oh, COME, let us adore Him!!!" These words really reminded me of Who my Savior is. He is most wonderful. King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and worthy of all worship and praise. Hope you enjoyed praising Him for what He has done for us. Here are some moments captured today. . .
And THESE are the amazing people that I call family. I love them all so much. So incredibly thankful for them. Have had so much fun spending time with them during this special holiday season.
This is my nephew Kingston. Ah, isn't he a cutie?! Little santa baby. Lots of love.

Cinnamon enjoyed today too, her and Shelby have so enjoyed playing with all of their new toys today!!!!
Jason was a big part of today too. He was so sweet, got me this BEAUTIFUL red coat from a cute boutique and a much needed lifeproof case for my poor iPhone. Somehow it manages to get dropped more than I expect, so it was much needed. He knows me well!!! So thankful for his sweet, giving heart. He is an incredible guy that's for sure, I am so lucky to have him in my life!!!! So enjoyed spending time with him, it definitely was one of my favorite parts about today.

. . . And merry wishes to you on this beautiful Christmas day.
"Although its been said many times, many ways. Merry Christmas to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment