Sunday, December 30, 2012

E is for Elephant. . .{9}

My DIY for today is this little stitched elephant that I made for King for Christmas. . . I wanted to inspire you to make something handmade as this new year is right around the corner. New opportunities, ideas, and thoughts are so close to being real and you have to be the one who makes them happen. I had always thought of making a little stuffed whimsical elephant and FINALLY decided to make one. Hand-sewn. It was such a sweet experience, stitching every stitch knowing that the result was worth it. . . and it was. King loved the elephant, I was so overjoyed! And I also decided that since I enjoyed doing it so much, I am going to put some for sale on Etsy. Woo hoo! So in the next couple of days, I will be letting you know where to look for them, can't wait to begin this exciting journey. Just had to share. Hope you are having a lovely Sunday soaking in our Savior's glory, we serve an awesome God. So thankful He created things like creativity, inspiration, and beautiful moments.

Simply Smitten tags. . . definitely a favorite!!!!
And, I couldn't resist. Had to add a little something above the tail! I love how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment