Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rise and Shine, it's a brand new day. . .

Just wanted to share a little tid-bit about me!!!! I've decided that I need to share more about my loves and what-not so you can get to know me. My most absolute favorite breakfast is strawberry Chobani Greek Yogurt, with a sprinkle of some Bear Naked Granola on top. Oo, and don't forget the fresh strawberries and blueberries!!!!! It is honestly something that I will never get tired of having for breakfast. It is just so wonderful. It's full of good nutrients to start the day (may I say, lots of protein and fiber!), so it is always a good choice and it keeps me full. Then, I most certainly HAVE to have a cup of coffee. Dunkin' Doughnuts blend of course. After my breakfast is all prepared, then my most favorite thing to do is have time with Jesus. There is nothing that beats that! I love going out on the porch early in the morning when the sun is rising and just look at His creation and glory. And spend some time with Him. I love the promise about how we wake up and His mercies are new EVERY morning. That is just so amazing to think about. Well friends, this is just the typical way my mornings are spent! Couldn't ask for anything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment