Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Peachy Keen Birthday. . .

It's definitely a day to celebrate!!!!! My best friend Kendall Kay of Peachy Keen is turning 18 years old today!!!!!! We have so many sweet memories together, and I'm so proud to call her my best friend. She is one of those people who has been there for me everyday through the ups and downs, and is such a huge encouragement!!!!! And today is her birthday, so it is a very special day. Kendall, I hope you have the greatest birthday ever!!!!! I love you so much and am so blessed to have someone like you in my life to make me laugh, to inspire me, and to encourage me to be more like Jesus. I LOVE YOU BIFF!!!!!!! Here's to best friends :)
 Always finding a reason to celebrate and be inspired. . .
We always have those goofy times. . .

Preppy Poses. . . haha.
 Oh, there's never a dull moment, couldn't have asked for a better friend!
Pineapples and Milk are our two favorite things to have for a snack!
 Beach Babes. It's our favorite place to be!!!!!!

Kendie Kay always makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment