Thursday, August 23, 2012

Celebrations for Mom. . .

And today is yet another wonderful day to celebrate, because it's Mom's birthday!!!!! Mom is such an inspiration to me. I have never ever met a woman like her!!!!! She has taught me so many things, given me so much wisdom, and cares for me like no one else. I hope that one day I can be just like her, and I pray that I will be humble and God-fearing like she is in raising my family someday. She is someone who constantly pushes me to run hard after Jesus, to love Him above all else, and has shown me Christ's love in the way that she loves me. She is an absolutely incredible woman, and I have no idea what I'd do without her in my life. I love you so much, Mom!!!!!! Hope your birthday is extra special, because you deserve every bit of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment