Thursday, September 4, 2014

Carrot Stamped Tee

I decided to take the morning off since the last couple of days have been just so crazy! It was so much fun to put together a DIY, I have been needing sweet outfits for the beach this weekend, and I think this shirt ended up being perfect. The thought of using grated carrots to stamp and make a print just randomly came into my head this morning as I was making my oatmeal and looking in the fridge for some milk. I saw my little container of carrots and it just hit me that it would work perfectly for a stamp! I had an old white t-shirt that I've been throwing around ideas for, and this finally sounded perfect. After I cut the carrot in half, I  grated it to make it more of a rough, wood look. I used a new half of a carrot for each row just to give it some variety. It didn't take too long, and was super, super easy. Im so excited to take this to Hilton Head this weekend! If you have a neutral tee, be sure to give this a try!
All you need are carrot sticks, a cheese grater, some fabric paint, and a neutral tee!

No comments:

Post a Comment