Saturday, September 20, 2014

Findings in Atlanta. . .

Atlanta has been just lovely so far. I have spent time exploring around sweet little towns and shops. I stopped at Bar Taco for lunch, and I fell in love. The outside patio area was amazing. Today was gorgeous outside, so sitting under the little lights with the cool breeze was absolutely perfect. It felt like a little coastal taco place. I had three amazing tacos and some peach green tea. The reason why I went to Bar Taco to begin with (this is definitely the photographer in me) was for the incredible painted blue wall outside. It was so inspiring. The color palate was insane. Definitely would come back here when I visit again!
My Very Fine South bag that Ian got me at the Indie Craft Parade was a must-have for this weekend. Plus, doesn't it look awesome against this wall?! The durability and size has impressed me so much. It is coated in a bees wax for added protection, and it is super durable. My laptop and camera fit perfectly inside. Very thankful that I picked this up! The dip-dyed look is a favorite. 
North Highland Ave. NE was the sweetest little stop for a mid-afternoon coffee. Paper Source was AMAZING. The paper looked like fabric at first (it was such good quality), and I had to run out of there before I bought everything in sight. So much inspiration in there as well. I stopped at San Fransisco Coffee for a blogging break (yay!), and am about to run out and get some truffles from the little Chocolate Shop down the road. Can't wait until the Maiedae Mixer tonight! Only 3 more hours! Get ready for photo-overload (or, is that even possible when it is the Maiedae Mixer? You can never have too many photographs of amazing events!).

No comments:

Post a Comment