Friday, September 19, 2014

"You're Golden" Inspired Camera Strap. . .

This weekend is going to be one of the best for this fall. I just know it. I have the opportunity to photograph the Maiedae Mixer in Atlanta this weekend. It is a huge event filled with so many good connections, learning experiences, and will definitely be a fun girl's night out (even though I'm working, it most definitely will not feel like work). Kendall Kay gets to come with me and be my assistant. YAY! I can't wait to spend time in Atlanta with her. Best friends are awesome. The theme for this year's Maiedae Mixer is "You're Golden." I wanted to find ways to creatively incorporate gold into my outfit, and because I will be photographing most of my time there, I wanted to make sure that my camera strap was golden too. So, here it is!!!! Be ready for an overload of *amazing* moments from being in the city this weekend. It is seriously going to be so incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment