Friday, August 22, 2014

Lifestyle Sessions. . .


This session was one of the most incredible experiences I've had this year with photography. It was one of those growing moments for me. I left this session with a mind flooded with ideas and excitement for what is to come. Life has been so beautiful lately. I think being done with school for 6 months really helps ;) But, I am very excited to introduce to you for the first time this fall a brand new kind of session that will take your breath away. I am calling them lifestyle sessions. My heartbeat behind this new kind of session is to capture the moments that make your kids smile, giggle, and laugh the most. For these sweet littles, Emma and Ruby are obsessed with playing dress-up, baby dolls, and dancing to pretty music. I feel as though the sweetest moments are ones that happen when your kids are doing what they absolutely love. Because, isn't that true for all of us? Their little genuine smiles throughout this whole session reminded me of the joys of life. The times when Jesus gives us opportunities to just be ourselves, and to express the beautiful personalities He has given each of us. For these two, nothing was more exciting than dreaming of being a princess and playing with baby dolls. I can't get over the sweetness of this session. I am excited to explore new opportunities this fall with YOUR littles. Whether it is pretending to be Buzz Lightyear or cooking in the kitchen, I am excited to capture those genuine life-moments that you will never forget. So, say hello with me to lifestyle sessions! And, happy weekend!!!!
P.S. Only 10 more days until Photography by Meg kicks off with a brand new website. I'm over the moon excited. Can't wait to show you the new branding and what's to come with who I am as a photographer!









































No comments:

Post a Comment