Thursday, May 23, 2013

Weekend Joys. . .

Here we are again at another Thursday. It's been a lovely week so far here at home. I've had most of the week off, so I have gotten SO much done. It feels so good to have a productive week. But in the restful days, I also got bogged down by all the events, places, and work that is laying before me in the weeks to come. I often get overwhelmed when I look too far into my schedule, thankfully God has planned each and every day for me, so I have no excuse for worries. So, why do we worry when we have a God who is utterly, and completely in control? I just had to stop and think about this, because I can so easily slip into a mindset of "worry." I was reminded while editing these pictures this past week, that I need to find joy in the little moments. Find joy in where God has put me right now. Whether is running through a field, chasing bubbles, sewing, photographing, studying, THIS is where God wants me to be, and I can rest in that. And enjoy the little moments. As the weekend comes up, remind yourself of finding joy in Jesus! And appreciate every single breath and moment you get to experience because life is a gift. Happy Weekend time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment