Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Forever Family. . .


Meet the Chandler family. 
This family blew me away when I began to get to know each of them more personally. They were so passionate and determined to have one picture that captured the love and genuineness of this beautiful family. Words cannot express the feelings that were experienced during this session. In particular, this picture (right below) was the only picture this momma had of her and her two babies. They had never had someone take a family picture for them. This broke my heart at first, but they I realized the incredible opportunity before me. I was able to impact someone's life, and that is why I do what I do. And why I chose to start Simply Smitten as a business last fall. I wanted to be able to have a way to reach into the life of someone else, and impact them in a positive way. Thankful for opportunities like this. So enjoy these pictures, and don't take for granted the fact that we have incredible tools like photography to remember those memories forever. This is all the more reason for YOU to go have your pictures taken, or even to just go grab some captured moments of your kids and loved ones.

Sweet moments like these absolutely melt my heart.




Sweet, sweet family. So amazed that I have been capturing moments for the Chandler family for almost 6 months! Love this couple and little Rome.



Freckles are probably one of my favorite little loves in life. How beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment