Friday, May 24, 2013

As of late. . .

I know how busy life gets, trust me. I just wanted to give you a little glimpse into the past week for me. I didn't have work this week (which ended up being super relaxing!), so I had lots of time to create. I have a lot of projects that I've been accomplishing for clients and friends, so it was a good week to have time for all of that. First and formost, I have been making pillows. I've made almost 10 in the past 2 weeks. Crazy! But oh so good. I LOVE getting messages on my phone that state new orders from Etsy, makes my heart so happy that others are becoming Simply Smitten. The next priority in crafting has definitely been painting. It's killing me, I would love love love to show you the entire wreath, but unfortunately it is for a client's wedding programs and I am very careful not to put up a product before my client uses it. So all you get is a sneak peek for now :) Oh happy day! But anyways, I have been oil painting, and I have fallen totally head over heels in love with it. I could paint for hours upon hours (and sometimes I do!). It is just SO relaxing! There are so many other things I wish I could tell you, but you'll just have to wait a couple more weeks. 

{P.S. If you are looking for a clue, think handmade fair at a little local farm. . . Can't wait to give you more details!}

There are so many wonderful things in store for Simply Smitten, and I just can't wait to share with you!!!! Hope your weekend has been beautiful. Looking forward to the unforgettable times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment