Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Simply 2013. . . {A Time for Resolutions}

This year, I was thinking about my New Years resolutions. I wanted a simple way to remember goals and changes that need to happen. So, I chose to create an acronym to help with that, and of COURSE it had to do with Simply Smitten. Find an easy way to remember yours, and pray that God would change your heart and life this year through your goals.
"Seek to show others the love of Jesus through my words, actions, and motives."

"Improve my nutrition and exercising habits. . . I need a change in the way that I spend my time, and prioritize the things that need to happen, like being healthy and fit."

"Make and create beautiful things that simply bring a smile, and encourage other people's lives."

"Put others first and abandon selfishness."

"Live each day with a grateful heart that is in awe of my God." Even through the hard points in life. And have a joy in Jesus that is rooted in His love.

{"YOUR grace is always enough for me."} Praying that this truth will impact me through every day this next year, reminding me to always be satisfied in my God above all else. May I never forget the unrelentless love and faithfulness of my Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment