Thursday, January 17, 2013

Painted Coasters. . .

As you can see, this has been a VERY productive week. Not only did I get to create, I also got a lot of editing done. I'm almost finished, yay!!!!!!! But these sweet coasters turned out so perfect for my room. . . On my coffee table I put numbers that correspond with a special date that month, like for February I did a 1 & 4 because the 14th is Valentine's day! Just a creative way of displaying festive love. There are 10 coasters total. I was so excited when I found these hardwood samples at Goodwill, they inspired me. So I decided that because I loved them SO much, I want to share them with you. So these items are also available on my Etsy as of tonight. Sorry for all of the Etsy postings, I'm just playing catch up on everything since school just started back. Hope you enjoy, and be sure to check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment