Friday, January 11, 2013

DIY Ribbon Dispenser. . .

Back in the fall, I found this AMAZING tiny chair on the side of the road. I picked it up, and was planning on repainting for little King this Christmas. Haha I wasn't as experienced as I thought. The moment I tried nailing in a new seat, the entire chair began to crumble. . . rotten wood on the legs, great! It was sitting in my garage for forever, and I just didn't have the heart to burn it. Although King didn't get a cute chair for Christmas, I had an opportunity to use it for some of my daily needs. I decided to turn it into a ribbon dispenser. I've never seen anyone do this, so I didn't know how it would turn out, but it ended up being a favorite!!!!!! I was so excited. So, if you ever have an old chair or even a small wooden ladder that needs to be put to use, try this! Now I can see ALL of my amazing Baker's Ribbon from TJMaxx. Let the decorating begin!



Here is a little sneak peak into my projects for this next year. . . Thought I'd share, can't wait to get working on all of this!

After Christmas, my scrap basket noticeably increased. . .Hm, maybe from many nights of crafting?! Oh, how I miss being on Christmas break. Love love love saving extra scraps, they always come in handy for little creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment