Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!!!!! Welcome 2013. . .

Happy New Year from Simply Smitten!!!!! Hope your year is lovely and oh so wonderful. Can't wait to see what God has in store for this next year, I'm definitely ready for 2013 to start! I was thinking through this past year and all of the wonderful joys that God put into my life. There were heart aches and losses, but also so many wonderful blessings from God's hand. SO thankful for the friends and family that God has so graciously put into my life. This past year I had the privledge of seeing BOTH sides of the family, and that rarely happens all in one year. Such an amazing time to catch up with each and every one of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. This past year was also incredible with things like graduating from highschool, weddings for sweet close friends, the birth of little Kingston Sawaya, restoration with a best friend, the start of college, leading life groups at church with some incredible ninth grade girls, beginning an amazing relationship with Jason, beach trips with the girls, the start of a new business. . .Simply Smitten, and lots of laughs and smiles with over 20 shoots this past fall. Such an amazing year. I hope I learn to see each day as a beautiful, God-given moment to use the most of what I have for His ultimate glory. Love life and all the people who are right by your side to help you get through every second of it. . . Make some goals and achieve the unachievable. And most importantly don't forget to not take the small moments in life for granted.  . . Everyday is a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment