Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sail Away, my Heart. . .

Be still my heart.
These bracelets are so incredible. I just want to give you a little sneak peek of some of what Ian creates at Maritime Supply Co. 
Today's outfit is 100% thrifted and handmade. which, to me is super amazing. The top is Free People, jeggings are Pilcro, the hat was something that I finally got around to knitting, and the bracelets are from Maritime Supply Co.! 
And, just in case you were wondering, Erin was the photographer for today. She did an absolutely stunning job. Its amazing to see how good she was, made editing and playing around with these so much more exciting. She was so sweet to do this. 
The Docker
The Captain's Link
And. . .The Commander Anchor Bracelet
I think one of my favorites about these accessories is that they just express my style in a whole different way. I love stacking the three of them together, and even having the option to wear them alone, so versatile! They go with just about everything in my closet, which is absolutely lovely. Can't wait to wear them more!
Super cool! Be sure to go check out Maritime at http://maritimesupply.co for some more amazing products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment