Thursday, January 9, 2014

Little Gold Obsessions. . .


This week has been VERY full with Fashion Shack. Which, I don't mind at all. I absolutely love working there. Especially when I have the time to. This week, we got in over 50 pieces of Vera Bradley! But, it's the really good kind of Vera Bradley. Not just the purses, but the wallets and more organizational kind of products. It was perfect because so many people ask us if we have the zipper key rings, and now we have more than we can count! And they are all brand new and discounted, yay. So today I had the job of promoting it! This (above) is what I came up with. It was super fun to randomly create and design. I just used most of the products we got in to spell out the word VERA. I was super happy with how it turned out. 
Ha. I have been through about 5 of these over the last 4 years that I have been driving. I was SO happy we got some more in, I needed a new one! It helps you keep your license and keys together. . . Which was so helpful to me because I am very, very prone to losing one or the other. 

Someone also dropped off a TON of amazing, gorgeous brand new jewelry. I am just gold obsessed, and there were so many beautiful pieces that came in! Love the colors and variety. My goodness. Working at a thrift store is just simply the best. 
This one was probably my most favorite.
Happy Weekend everybody!!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment