Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hand Stamped Thank You's DIY. . .


Today's "thoughtful Thursday" includes a special DIY. I was so so blessed to have had such a wonderful birthday (posting pictures soon, I promise!), and I just had to write some thank you notes. I didn't really feel like using my normal stationary, so, I came up with some handmade ones on my own!!!! It was super easy and took me less than three minutes to make the card! Here is the supplies of what you will need. . .
Stamp Set ($3 at Hobby Lobby if you use their everyday 
     40% off coupon)
Black Stamp Ink ($2 at Hobby Lobby)
Scrap Patterned Paper cut into desired sizes and shapes
Brown Cardstock Paper strips for the label
Colored Washi Tape
Pinking Shears (if you want to make the edges of your 
     tape zig-zag)

1. Cut the Patterned Paper into a card size (4x6)
2. Take your strip of brown cardstock paper, and tape it with the washi tape of your choice.
3. Stamp "Thanks" with the little block stamps, and then let dry for 1 minute.
4. Write a note of thanks to that someone who just took the time to make your day extra special. 

See how easy that was?!? I don't think I'll buy any stationary for a while. With these heart-felt thank you notes, you will be sure to make someone's day 100% better. Think about someone who you need to thank, and just write them a note. You never know how much it will mean to them. Happy Thoughtful Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment