Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snow Day. . .

This past weekend, we had a couple hours of snow. For South Carolina, it fell beautifully. . . It was so magical to watch the sky break open in showers of white, fluffy snow. It might be the only snow day we will have this year, so I most certainly took advantage of this opportunity to take some pictures that captured the magical afternoon I experienced. Mary took some pictures of me in the snow, and I love how she captured the details of snowflakes.
This is one picture that just captured the intense snowfall at the beginning, it was so amazing to watch! I love seeing the woods turn into white.
Little snowflake love. . .
Kingston's first snow!!!! He didn't know what to do about it, he was so adorable. I think he liked the little snowflakes. . .
Oh, so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment