Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sharing the Love. . . One week later!

Since the schedule has been totally packed the past few days, I just HAD to share a post about Valentine's Day. It was incredible, I had the best day EVER. Jason made it so special, I loved every part of it! Here are his gifts that I wrapped, I just hand painted some designs on them.

And, of course I did a smitten one ;)
This is a sign I made for my bedroom door, I LOVE how it turned out, can't help but love little festive decor.
And, one more DIY, a Valentine's Banner! I just took an exacto knife and cut out fun Valentines, I ended up hanging this in our house for Valentine's Day. Sorry this post was so belated, but I hope you had the most amazing day ever. Happy Valentines Day (just a couple days later)! xoxo Enjoy the rest of February. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment