Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Life. . .

I know it has been a while since I have posted, life just keeps getting busier!!!!! Just wanted to give you a little update on what has been going on. I've had ENDLESS amounts of tests and homework projects, this is just the way college is I guess. . . I wish I could craft and blog and take pictures all day everyday! Here is a picture on a project I've been slowly working through. Recognize these?! These are the DIY Handstitched Bows that I attached to gloves back in December. They are lovely, and with my speech class I had to choose a demonstration speech. Well obviously I HAD to pick something that had to do with crafting. Because it is my favorite! So, right now I am in the process of making 12 pairs of gloves for the girls in my class, and I will do 20 some lollipops with mustaches for the guys. . . I thought it would be more appropriate to give them food for listening to 6 minutes of how to sew. Preparing for this speech is so fun, but I am VERY ready to have it out of the way. Hope you are keeping up with your creative thoughts, be sure to share them with someone this week! 
Happy Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had had you in my speech class! You are so awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that would be so cool! Im so excited about speaking about crafting!

    ReplyDelete