Sunday, October 28, 2012

No Need to Say Goodbye. . .

So this weekend, I decided to do a little DIY decor for Kendall Kay. She just redecorated her room, and it is amazing. Wanted to give her some more decor for the walls! I found this wooden wall decor at one of my favorite thrift stores. I love finds like these!!!!! I did a post about the "Rise & Shine" canvas I did for my bathroom about a month ago, so there are more directions on how to create this, but I just wanted to show you the project I did this weekend! So exciting, hope you are enjoying the rest of this fall season! 
From this. . .
To this! It turned out lovely. Kendall Kay loves Regina Spektor, so I used lyrics from her song "The Call." And I absolutely loved this picture of her and her boyfriend Austin. So precious. I can't wait to give it to her! 
Two of my most favorite people. . . Love them to death.
a&k
04.16.09

No comments:

Post a Comment