Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Indie Craft Parade. . .

So today was a very very special day! Well of course, it was time for the Indie Craft Parade!!!!! And being my first time going, I was so excited. They had so many little booths with handmade goods, and pottery, and accessories, and of course, TONS of inspiration! It's so fun to see how creative everyone else is. Such an amazing time. I went with Mom, Mary, Kingston, and Hannah, and we had so much fun. Can't wait for next year!!!!!!
Mary made some amazing pancakes from scratch this morning for the start of our wonderful day! Yum, yum!
Haha, I love his bib in this one... He was so hungry! So glad this little guy could come along.
My finds today from the parade. Ah, love!!!!!!! There were so many more amazing things that were just oh so pretty to look at.
And of course I came away with many, many blogs to go check out. Ah, what a fun day!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment