Friday, September 14, 2012

A day with Kendall Kay. . .

So, today was especially wonderful. That's because I got to spend the day with my best friend, Kendall Kay. We did a mini shoot this morning, and that was amazing! I love love love her outfit in these. She is just adorable! But yes, this morning after the shoot we decided to make it a girls day and go shopping!!!!!! We went to Hobby Lobby for our crafting needs, and I got supplies for lots of new projects that I'll be working on and Kendall picked up some painting stuff, she is an incredible artist. Then, we went to Whole Foods and had a very healthy yummy lunch, that was incredible. We finally ended up at the Fashion Shack. Oh how I love a good thrift store!!!!! They had lots of stuff, and we found some good deals. Goodness it was such a fun day, I couldn't have asked for a better best friend. I love you Kendall! Here is a little peek of some of the shots I got, enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment