Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3: Little Moments. . . {30 Days of Thankful}

With today starting a new week, I can't wait to see what is in store for the next couple of days. Sundays are always so refreshing. I love having one day of the week to just rest. Rest in God's love and faithfulness, it is so incredible. I did get a chance to have a session today which was beyond amazing. I did it for the three little girls that I've babysat for almost 4 years now. . . it is so hard to believe. Today's thankful is for little moments. Little moments that I never want to ever forget. Like today during the session, when little Addisyn looked at me with her big eyes and said, "Miss Megan, can I pwease hold your hand?!" Um, absolutely. Miss Addisyn is 3, and she and her sisters know how to melt my heart. They are just so incredibly precious. Just am thankful for the little moments I get to spend with them. Whether it is holding hands, giggling, painting little bitty toes, or coloring, I never want to forget a second with these girls. I am just so grateful that in spite of the business of every day, sometimes just stopping to enjoy the little moments are what make your day turn around. What little moments are melting your heart? 
Here is us.

No comments:

Post a Comment