Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 2: Repurposing. . . {30 Days of Thankfulness}

{Day 2} Thankful for the ability to repurpose. Today I had the opportunity to take an ugly slab of wood and turn it into something great. This picture is JUST the beginnings, I cannot wait to show you the end result and finish it. But in doing it, and sitting on the floor painting away at work, I was reminded of my thankfulness for creativity and the ability to repurpose. Making beauty out of ashes. That's what Jesus did for me, and it is such an incredible reminder of where He has brought me from. I love being able to craft and make things, I really do miss having the time to do it. So with what I can do, I craft my heart away, and don't take for granted any second that I get to be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment