Friday, October 11, 2013

Hayden Skye Kimbrell. . .

Welcome to the world, Hayden Skye Kimbrell. Isn't she just darling?! I have had the joy of knowing Chris and Nikki for the past year, and I remember the day that I found out that they were expecting. I get really, really excited about new life and little bitty noses and toes. So after a long 9 months of waiting, we finally got to meet little Hayden. She is absolutely beautiful. Meeting her took my breath away. Reminded me of how fearfully and wonderfully our Father has made each and every one of us. Hayden is especially adorable. She makes so many cute faces, and loved to see the camera. She was just too tiny and cute. I loved every second I had of meeting her. Congrats to Nikki, Chris, and big brother Silas!
Beautiful momma and her precious baby girl. Nothing beats this moment. Too precious for words.
Little Hayden is definitely a daddy's girl. She has Chris wrapped around her finger. So sweet to see her and her daddy together.
Welcome to world, little Miss Hayden.

No comments:

Post a Comment