Friday, October 25, 2013

Adventures to Happen. . . Fashion Shack Friday

Fashion Shack Friday
So. It's another Fashion Shack Friday. Get ready to be excited, you guys SERIOUSLY need to check out the Fashion Shack this weekend. We just put our bunches of boutique and brand name clothes for the fall. As much as I'd love to say that this tank and sweater are still available, sadly I bought them. So, it's one happy day for me!!! I am so in love with this outfit, it is just so cozy for fall. And I got both of these for under $20! The cool part about this outfit is that it is versatile. I am so excited to wear both of these for this fall! 
Here are a couple things that actually ARE still at the store. This amazing hiking boots were to die for, if you don't come get them, I just might have to. And how cute is this backpack? This outfit is begging for an adventure to happen. I am smitten. 
Hiking Boots // $40 // Backpack // $10

So in love with these prints.
What will you wear this fall? If you need some inspiration, go check out the Fashion Shack. You will be smitten I pinky promise. Happy Friday Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment