Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Adventures. . .


Today, we explored. We biked through a field, felt the summer air, and enjoyed sweet time together. Kendall Kay is one of my best friends, and we decided to have a spontaneous day in Landrum, SC. 
Antique stores were everywhere, and we couldn't help but search for little treasures. I got a bike and Kendall got some postcards and pretty paper. 

The market in downtown Landrum was *amazing*. We had a super yummy lunch at the Hare and Hound, and found little strawberries that smelled exactly like summertime. 



On our way home, we discovered this field. I wanted to ride my little thrifted bike, and we decided that a field was a perfect spot to do that. 








"you have been my friend. that in itself is a tremendous thing." - E.B. White


No comments:

Post a Comment