Thursday, April 25, 2013

"Whatever lies before me. . ."

"Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me. . .
Bless the Lord, oh my soul."
These words to "10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman have been echoing in my heart this entire week. As exams are looming off into the distance of next week, I am tempted to become overwhelmed and anxious about the outcome of this semester. But these words are a constant reminder of my Savior. That's what inspired me to draw this quotage for today. No matter what the outcome is of next week, I know for sure that there are more than 10,000 reasons for my heart to be filled with joy. All I have to do is look at the constant characteristics of Jesus. He is my faithful, constant, everlasting, all-knowing, forgiving Father. Hearing this song this week gave me such a peace. As I look into the next few months, I don't have to know all of the answers as to where I will be in life. I can rest in peace in my Father, and just let go, and let Him be in control. Can't wait to see what He has in store for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment